At Dolphin Aquatics Inc, we provide high quality hot tub and spa covers in a variety of colors and designs. Our Maryland customers trust us for our high quality, affordable hot tub and spa covers.
Our Spa Covers include the following superior features:
- Our spa covers use 2 pound density virgin EPS foam core for insulation. (The covers have an R-value of 19 for the 4” to 2” tapered 2 pound density foam. We also offer 5” to 3” tapered 2 pound density foam which has a higher top strength and better insulating properties with an R-value of 21)
- We use 28 Ounce Marine Grade Vinyl which features mildew inhibitors and UV stabilized coloring to help prevent fading.
- The double sided, solid cover liner we use is chemically treated on both sides to help prevent chemical damage.
- Our 2” Galvanized steel support beams are the strongest in the business and are also resistant to chemicals.
- We use a 4 mil vapor barrier that is heat sealed to the foam core to help ensure the foam core does not become water-logged. Double plastic can be added to provide an 8 mil vapor barrier and two layers of protection.
- Our covers have matching reinforced cover handles and child locking tie downs which are double stitched for added strength.
- The hinges are double-reinforced which makes them extra strong.
- Our covers meet or exceed all ASTM Safety Standards F1346-91.
- All of this is supported by the manufactures 5 year non-prorated warranty.
Please take a look at our standard colors, but we also have a custom option!! Customize your cover with Dolphins, Flamingos, or your favorite college!! Contact us today or call us directly at 301-831-0800 for more information on the hot tub and spa covers that we can offer you. Thank you for visiting us at Dolphin Aquatics Inc.
Why your Spa Cover is Vitally Important:
After proper sanitation and water balance, your spa cover itself is the single most critical piece of equipment to keep your hot tub water clean, and to keep your energy bill at a reasonable level. Saving money on heating costs means properly insulating your tub, and that is what good insulating spa covers achieve. Heat rises, and just like in your home, most heat loss in a hot tub goes directly up. By sitting just above the steaming water, a well-made hot tub cover provides proper insulation to help trap the heat inside. A problem that arises from all the warm water vapor is that the foam core of a spa cover can eventually become saturated, as water molecules work their way into the millions of tiny hollow spaces inside the foam. When insulating foam becomes wet, it loses almost all of its R-value. While there is no such thing as a totally waterproof hot tub cover, it is very important to have your hot tub covered with a quality cover.